Solamente clienti che hanno effettuato l'accesso ed hanno acquistato questo prodotto possono lasciare una recensione.
Next Look Womenswear SS 2022 – DIGITAL VERSION
Also available as print version
6 market-driven trend themes including inspiration, colours, colour combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many model sketches
This trend service for women’s fashion professionals provides a selective and future oriented analysis of all the leading womenswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals and consolidating in six market-driven and at the same time innovative themes.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches:
inspirational photos, trend-setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes,
bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, dresses, blouses, trousers, shirts, knitwear, accessories and beauty.
All styles are provided on downlodable finger click as PDF and EPS editable vector files for easy and professional processing.
– Featuring more than 200 professional photos of styles and details from all the important and fashion-relevant designer shows
– Additional photos illustrate the trends related to shapes, materials and colours
– Short but concise comments about the actual fashion criteria and trend themes
– Congenial illustration of the trend themes by outfit figurines as well as new designs for garment ranges and accessories
– Very large selection of innovative model designs and ideas for accessories provided as vector drawings for immediate processing in all common graphic software programs
– Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all menswear categories for the most important styles, accessories and details, more than 600 images, texts in English
NLWW | S/S 22